COMPANY NAME: Tikehau Ace Capital
REGISTERED ADDRESS: 32 Rue de Monceau – 75008 Paris
INTRA-COMMUNITY VAT NO: FR 59429025422
SIREN NO: 429025422
APE CODE: 6630Z
LEGAL FORM: Société anonyme with Management Board and Supervisory Board
WEBSITE DESIGN AND BUILD: Mazarine Digital / 2, square Villaret de Joyeuse - 75017 Paris / www.mazarine.com - Signe Ascendant - Atelier marketing et communication / 29, rue Cambacérès - 75008 Paris
Tikehau Ace Capital is a subsidiary of Tikehau Capital.
Tikehau Capital is an alternative asset management and investment company, offering investors investment opportunities aimed at long-term wealth creation within four business lines: private debt, real estate, private equity and liquid strategies.
By leveraging its own funds to support the group’s various investment strategies, Tikehau Capital fosters the ideal alignment of interests for building a trusting relationship with its shareholders and investors.
Controlled by its management team alongside top-tier institutional partners, Tikehau Capital has offices in Paris, London, Brussels, Madrid, Milan, New York, Seoul, Singapore, Francfort, Tokyo, Luxembourg andAmsterdam.
Tikehau Capital is listed on the Euronext Paris index, compartment A (ISIN: FR0013230612; ticker: TKO.FP).
Website users acknowledge that they have the necessary means to access and use the website and that they have verified that their computer systems are in perfect working order and do not contain any viruses.
- The website operator does everything in its power to provide users with verified information and/or available tools, but cannot be held liable for any errors, unavailability of information and/or viruses present on its website.
- The information provided by the website operator is for indicative purposes only; users should still make their own complementary and individual assessment. The website operator cannot guarantee that the information on the website is correct, complete and up-to-date. Users thus accept that they alone are responsible for the use of this information.
- The website operator cannot be held responsible for other internet resources accessed by users through hyperlinks placed on the website, or for the content of these resources.
- In accordance with the French Law of 6 January 1978 on Information Technology and Civil Liberties, as amended (hereinafter: the “Information Technology and Civil Liberties Law”), any automated personal data processing carried out from the website has been declared to the French Data Protection Commission (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, CNIL), which provided a delivery receipt with number...
- Users are informed that, in accordance with the Information Technology and Civil Liberties Law, all information transmitted by them in forms on the website is necessary to respond to any requests and/or opinions, and is directed to the website operator responsible for processing for administrative and commercial management reasons.
- Users are informed that a cookie may be installed automatically through their browser when they visit the website.
- Cookies are anonymised packets of data used to save browsing information on the website.
- The browser’s settings allow users to be informed about the presence of cookies and optionally to refuse them, as described on the following webpage: http://www.cnil.fr/.
- Users have a right to access, erase and amend their personal data sent via cookies under the conditions set out above.
- Website users must comply with the Information Technology and Civil Liberties Law, on pain of prosecution. In particular, any personal information accessed by users must not be collected or misused in any way, and users must generally refrain from any action liable to violate anyone’s reputation or right to privacy.
- The general structure of the website, and all software, text, images (whether still or moving), sounds, know-how and other elements making up the website are the sole property of the website operator, unless stipulated otherwise.
- Any full or partial reproduction of the website by any company without the website operator’s express authorisation is forbidden and would be a punishable offence under Articles L335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
- The same applies to any databases on the website, which are protected by Articles L112-3 and L341-1 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
- Any full or partial reproduction of the branding or logos on the website without the website operator’s express authorisation is forbidden under Articles L713-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.